[xubuntu-users] 2014 Rolling release?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jan 28 21:50:13 UTC 2013

> >> Why?
> >Dad and Mom taught me to dance with who brung me. :)
> Yeh, but Ubuntu has two left mouse buttons these days... Mint at least seems
> to be willing to take lessons... :)

When I started with Linux, Ubuntu wasn't released. All my so called
prejudices about Mark Shuttleworth exposed to be true, I anyway use
Ubuntu, but I switch distros, when ever it's needed.

However, what are the reasons, that Ubuntu should be the best solution
for most Linux users. There is no distro a best solution for most Linux
users. Non of the known distros is better or less good than another,
they all have advantages and drawbacks.