[xubuntu-users] Connection issue with Sprint 4G Mobile Hotspot

Joshua O'Leary jmoey139 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 10:24:05 UTC 2013

If using networkmanager, which he probably is for a 4g modem, networkmanager will overwrite /etc/resolve.conf - you're supposed to add dns nameservers under Connection Settings, editing the profile you are using and edit IPv4 (or 6 if your router supports it), change method to DHCP addresses only and add a comma separated list of nameservers under DNS Servers.
Joshua