[xubuntu-users] C++ Compile crashes after Systemupdate to Xubuntu 13.10

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 1 09:47:52 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-12-01 at 10:13 +0100, hellhound_01 at web.de wrote:
> Issue is solved after installing xubuntu 13.10 a fourth time. I think there was some corruption
> during installation...

>From what release did you upgrade to 13.10? What repositories where
enabled or disabled? How did you upgrade? What did you compile? Did you
care about release notes before upgrading? Etc.pp.?

A *buntu developer once mentioned that release upgrades have tendencies
to fail, this could happen, but without more information your post
doesn't help neither users, nor developers.

Regards,
Ralf