[xubuntu-users] Google Chrome & PDF viewing, etc.

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 22:45:10 UTC 2013

      I fired up Google, and went to extensions/get more extensions...
>     plenty of choices there, including ( under extensions)
>
>     https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/pdf?hl=en-US
>
>     Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer ( by Google)

I just tried that after finding out Chrome Browser won't even use the
system pdf viewer. So, I loaded from that link and the darn thing takes
me to login page from Google Docs, instead of just openning the $%^&#$@
pdf file. That is sorry, and why I use firefox. Ric

/https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png /