[xubuntu-users] networking

Juan V. juanbano4 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:13:25 UTC 2013

In case that this "client isolation" feature is active, you should only look at your router's settings. It should probably be under the "wireless" or "security" sections.

By the way, have you tried to connect the laptop via ethernet and disable the wireless? Maybe we can narrow the problem to the wireless interface...

BR,
Juan