[xubuntu-users] Changing grab & move window key

Derek Bodner subscribedlists at derekbodner.com
Thu May 5 15:43:24 UTC 2011

Hello,
I just did a fresh install of 11.04 on my Asus ul30a-x5. I can't change the
left alt key from grabbing and moving windows. Previously, I could go to
Settings Manager > Window Manager Tweaks > Accessibility Tab, and change the
key to do this, but now when I do that it's always staying on alt. I use alt
for most of my key combinations to launch programs. right alt is working
fine, but left alt is always selecting applications for me to move, which
isn't my desired action.

Anybody else experiencing this/know of a way to fix it ?

--
Derek Bodner
subscribedlists at derekbodner.com