[xubuntu-users] Changing grab & move window key

Derek Bodner subscribedlists at derekbodner.com
Wed May 11 15:27:16 UTC 2011

In case anyone's in a similar boat (I installed xubuntu 11.04 on another
machine and did't experience this issue), I resolved this by:
- Opening up xfce4-settings-editor, going to xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts >
xfwm4 > custom, and changing the move_window_key value from Alt_L to the key
I wanted it.  This stuck, whereas changing it through the xfwm gui did not.

subscribedlists at derekbodner.com