[xubuntu-users] Change window workspace with Win+Shift+Number

rent0n rent0n at gmx.com
Tue Mar 15 23:23:56 UTC 2011

Hello there,

I am accustomed in setting up the win key + numbers 1 to 5 to move
between workspaces and win+shift+number to move the current windows to
the corresponding workspace.

In Xubuntu 10.04 (xfwm 4.6.1) the Win+shift+2 and win+shift+3 key
combinations are somehow broken, so I can't move windows to workspaces 2
and 3.
In the italian keyboard layout shift+2=" and shift+3=£. If I have
xfce4-terminal or mousepad opened I can see that when I press
win+shift+2 or win+shift+3 the operative system actually reads " and £
respectively.

I'd like to know if other people have noticed the same behaviour as I'm
not sure how to look for or report such a bug.

Thanks,

--
rent0n