[xubuntu-users] Multimedia application with emphasis on audio wanted

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Mon Mar 14 19:52:42 UTC 2011

What do xfce users recommend as a good audio player?

I'm just trying to get ideas for a few to check out to see which I like
best while I copy my collection of vinyl and cassettes.  The emphasis
will be on ease of use for selecting and playing music.

It can be anything from a dedicated Live CD like GeeXboX to fairly basic
media player programs.  I believe xfce has a new default one in Xubuntu
10.10 so I'm interested in opinions on that too.

--
Chris Green