[xubuntu-users] Problems xubuntu 11.04

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:10:25 UTC 2011

On 12/11/2011 06:55 PM, Drmgiver wrote:
> Orrrrrr you could just stop being an elitist pig. If anything pushes
> people away from Linux it is the community itself that does it the
> most.

Justin, there is a very valid reason for the convention of bottom
posting to a technical list. It's so the next guy, with the same
problem, can correctly read the eventual resolution of the problem from
beginning TO end. Top posting makes gibberish of the exchange of ideas,
which is what this type of list is about. Plus, by joining the list you
agreed to the conditions of this list. By flaunting the conventions, you
risk being moderated off the list. Plain and simple. HTML mail is not
allowed, either. So, you can go along, to get along. Life is fulla stuff
like that. You do what you gotta do. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html