[xubuntu-users] Problems xubuntu 11.04

uteck theuteck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:44:04 UTC 2011

Welcome to the Xubuntu community!  Dissent will not tolerated,
obedience is demanded.
The advantage of top posting is that people following the discussion
can just read the latest reply much easier.
I click on the message, it displays in the reading pane, and I see the
latest post, everything else is beneath my reading threshold.
I noticed you cut out a lot of material in your reply, how can people
follow the discussion?  I guess they will have to go back to the first
post and read from there to find out what has been edited out.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/11/2011 06:55 PM, Drmgiver wrote:
>>
>> Orrrrrr you could just stop being an elitist pig. If anything pushes
>> people away from Linux it is the community itself that does it the
>> most.
>

> Justin, there is a very valid reason for the convention of bottom
> posting to a technical list. It's so the next guy, with the same
> problem, can correctly read the eventual resolution of the problem from
> beginning TO end. Top posting makes gibberish of the exchange of ideas,
> which is what this type of list is about. Plus, by joining the list you
> agreed to the conditions of this list. By flaunting the conventions, you
> risk being moderated off the list. Plain and simple. HTML mail is not
> allowed, either. So, you can go along, to get along. Life is fulla stuff
> like that. You do what you gotta do. :) Ric

> http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

no .sig found
Please restart your browser.