[xubuntu-users] Bls: how to connect to Windows network drive?
g3n1k at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 01:49:12 UTC 2010
0. the network connect
1. u must sure the windows share the folder
- know the ip / name computer
- know the name login windows
- know the password to login windows
- know domain windows (default:workgroup)
2. use gigolo
- click connect
- Service Type "Windows Share"
- Server "ip / computer name"
- Share "Name Folder Share"
- Domain "check the windows domain"
- User Name "user at windows"
- click "connect"
- input "password"
3. now connect :D
Dari: Lee Gold <leegold at operamail.com>
Kepada: xubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Terkirim: Sel, 16 November, 2010 01:32:50
Judul: [xubuntu-users] how to connect to Windows network drive?
I see Gigolo there. It's only finding the local HD w/an ntfs partition, but
nothing network-wise by default. Don't know what to enter in the "connect to
server popup". Service type (Windows share?), Server, Share, Domain, Username??
I am connected to it on XP as expected but still took a few steps.
Were do I start? I can get info from the successful XP connection if needed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the xubuntu-users