[xubuntu-users] how to connect to Windows network drive?

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:32:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

I see Gigolo there. It's only finding the local HD w/an ntfs partition, but nothing network-wise by default. Don't know what to enter in the "connect to server popup". Service type (Windows share?), Server, Share, Domain, Username??

I am connected to it on XP as expected but still took  a few steps.

Were do I start? I can get info from the successful XP connection if needed.

Thanks,

Lee g.