[xubuntu-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: How to run DWL-510 Wlandevice

hannah at hannah-and-friends.de hannah at hannah-and-friends.de
Thu May 22 13:48:32 UTC 2008

Hello Vincent,

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I installed an old 3Com-Ethernet-Adapter to the system-hardware.
Restarting
the computer there were no problems to configure it and get access to the
internet.

All packageloadings, e.g. ndisgtk and open office were simple and
successfull.

My fault was, to bring up the unknown operating system on high level and
with
devices difficult in handling.

Installation of my DWL-510 failed also under the usage of ndisgtk. I
think, the card
is damaged. An old mistake it-professionals make. At first, check of the
cable is
applied!!!   -Ha Ha Ha-

OK - at now I can use a good running system with great support by the
vendors.

The xubuntu-community has won a new, freaky member.

If I has not to execut microsoft-trainings for some peoples, just from
this moment
I never use MS-OS.

You see, good steak, salade'n rice, spilled away with retsina is a good
way to
solve problems with computer-hardware.

I wish you to have an nice weekend and will be glad, to heare from you
again.

hannah josephine dippe

master of hardware-desaster

Greetings too from finchen - "miauuu" - the "scratch-operator on
thinkpad-keyboard".