[xubuntu-users] Looking for help, users and items listed.

advertising at ourbuntu.com advertising at ourbuntu.com
Thu Jan 31 19:51:54 UTC 2008

I am still waiting for a response in regards to the buntu part of the
domain name. I am hoping that Ubuntu will see the site for what it is. A
community driven computer vendor showcasing Ubuntu and promoting freedom
for buyers and sellers.

I like to think of it more as an artform really, since any technically
talented individual is now capable of creating a "perfect desktop/server"
thanks to the flexibility of Ubuntu/Linux.

And have a place to showcase/sell his work and accomplishments.