[xubuntu-users] more video trouble

Andrew Kane googoleyes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 01:17:51 UTC 2008

     Well, as expected the release notes didn't have anything I could
use, but I went back and edited my xorg.conf again, adding (again) the
frequency ranges and hoping for the best. On restarting the X server
there was no change, but rebooting the machine seems to have fixed
everything. I'm happy with the outcome, but I wish I understood better
what was going on- I really don't like "computer magic".
      Oh well. When I get a minute I'll look into it. Meanwhile, back
to surfing for porn!