[xubuntu-users] Old PC New Wireless

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 03:38:35 UTC 2007

A clean install should in theory be unnecessary, I believe the resources you
will need though in order to get your usb wifi card functioning will be
found here: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs ... there should be a
part of the documentation that will discuss usb devices, which ones are
formally supported, which ones have work arounds, etc.

Hope this helps.

-Adam

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller