[xubuntu-users] xbuntu desktop crash after boot from suspend

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 20:48:43 UTC 2007

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how would an updated version of Xfce help with
resume-from-sleep?  Isn't this more an ACPI-type issue?

I know that suspend functionality hasn't historically been one of linux's
strong points.  I thought that this type of functionality (a lot of the
desktop/laptop-type stuff like wifi and suspend/sleep/etc.) was going to be
a big focus of the coming release of _buntu.

Am I missing something?

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com