Xubuntu 20.04 What's New Video

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:41:34 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

I would like to create a what's new video for 20.04 and would need help on
what things should be cover in it. I'm hoping it to be as good as the one
made for Kubuntu, Gnome and Plasma.

Here are some questions I have
1. Should it just cover things since 19.10 or from 18.04? I think from 18.04
2. How long should it be for? I think 3 to 5 minutes
3. Has the 20.04 release announcement text already been prepared and if so
can i get access to it?
4. Where can I get the official artwork, like the logo?

All are welcome to add things to the google doc below that they think
should be covered in the video and +1 for things that are already added.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VQqoX1ECord-ZIj-m_RZa3V8IcHFILXXmoh7x0wf7Dg/edit#