Improving marketing of new releases

Sean Davis sean at bluesabre.org
Wed Apr 8 01:30:47 UTC 2020

You're absolutely right. Better late than never:

https://wiki.xubuntu.org/releases/20.04/release-notes

These release notes are a work in progress, and I invite anybody to
extend and improve them. If you're aware of any showstopper bugs, please
add them to the related bugs on
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-f-bugs so we can
get them addressed quickly before release.

As for release notes and screenshots (and everything with a free
desktop), we're always open to contributors. As you know by now, the
team is small and busy. Any help we can get lessens the load, reduces
burnout, and opens the team up to focus more on other tasks such as
development, bug triage and fixing, and marketing.

Thanks!

Sean