For the website team - Xubuntu was in the press

Alexandra Leslie alexandra at hostingadvice.com
Mon Mar 27 14:22:44 UTC 2017

Hello all - Happy Monday! Just wanted to circle back on this. Is anyone
free for a quick chat this week?

Cheers,
Alexandra
ᐧ

------------------------------

*Alexandra Leslie*
Tech Vertical Manager

HostingAdvice.com
15 SE 1st Ave, 2nd Floor
Gainesville, FL 32601

Call: 888-217-5962
Visit: www.hostingadvice.com
Follow: @alexles88 <https://twitter.com/alexles88>

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/alexandrasleslie
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-leslie-6542a0b0>
<http://www.hostingadvice.com/>