For the website team - Xubuntu was in the press

Alexandra Leslie alexandra at hostingadvice.com
Thu Mar 23 16:03:26 UTC 2017

Hi folks - We're doing an article on Xubuntu, specifically discussing the
backstory, the components of the operating system that draw in developers
(XFCE preinstalled, customization capabilities, etc.), and ideally, a day
in the life of a contributor.

Would anyone be willing to hop on a quick phone call with our team to get
input for the article? You'll be able to see and approve the piece before
it goes live, but we'd love your involvement!

Thanks,
Alexandra
------------------------------

*Alexandra Leslie*
Tech Vertical Manager

HostingAdvice.com
15 SE 1st Ave, 2nd Floor
Gainesville, FL 32601

Call: 888-217-5962
Visit: www.hostingadvice.com
Follow: @alexles88 <https://twitter.com/alexles88>

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/alexandrasleslie
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-leslie-6542a0b0>
<http://www.hostingadvice.com/>

ᐧ