[Test Report 1] Minimum System Requirement for Xubuntu 12.04 LTS

Joan Advincula mj.advincula at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:48:28 UTC 2013

By the way, I think we also need to clarify the CPU type and whatnot.
(There are still lots of things about CPU's that I don't understand.)

I tried installing 13.04 on an old IBM ThinkPad and it wouldn't install
because the CPU is missing something, apparently. (It runs on and Intel
Pentium M 1600 MHz.)

Something about pae. I'm still Googling that part though so this might be
irrelevant.

- Joan

Joan Advincula
Mozilla Rep, https://reps.mozilla.org/u/jadvincula/