Xubuntu vUDS sessions

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 14 15:54:38 UTC 2013

On 14/08/13 16:01, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> the next vUDS is taking place on 27–29 August from 14–20UTC.
>
> How do you, dear Xubuntu team members, feel about scheduling the
> Xubuntu sessions? Should we schedule our sessions on the official
> timeslots or after those, as we did the last time?

If it makes sense for us then we should have them when we want - as long
as there is time to advertise that fact.

That also would allow us, as with last time, to react to things we'd
maybe heard during the other vUDS
> Do we want meetings on all three days, or would one or two be enough?
> Should we run videoconferences or do IRC meetings?

I've still no way of participating in a video call.

Would much prefer IRC - for one thing there are real logs.

> If we want to have a videoconference or two, I'd prefer an earlier
> time (preferably 17UTC at latest). If not, I don't have any preference
> over when we have the meetings.
Given that at least 4 of the team are over the pond - IRC later might be
best all round in my opinion.

> I also think that two meetings (or even one) will be enough, since
> we're going to have two meetings before vUDS as well.

Perhaps pencil in 2 - then we can always cancel if we get through all we
want to.

> Discuss.

So done boss :D
> Cheers,