Xubuntu vUDS sessions

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Aug 14 15:01:01 UTC 2013

Hello people,

the next vUDS is taking place on 27–29 August from 14–20UTC.

How do you, dear Xubuntu team members, feel about scheduling the Xubuntu
sessions? Should we schedule our sessions on the official timeslots or
after those, as we did the last time? Do we want meetings on all three
days, or would one or two be enough? Should we run videoconferences or
do IRC meetings?

If we want to have a videoconference or two, I'd prefer an earlier time
(preferably 17UTC at latest). If not, I don't have any preference over
when we have the meetings. I also think that two meetings (or even one)
will be enough, since we're going to have two meetings before vUDS as well.

Discuss.

Cheers,
Pasi