Documentation Rewrite Update

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 20 04:45:07 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Pasi Lallinaho has written a blog post explaining where we are with
the current documentation rewrite and explained how those who have
signed up to help with writing can pitch in now:

http://open.knome.fi/2012/08/17/working-on-the-xubuntu-documentation-rewrite/

We're still using the wiki that was set up, unfortunately there aren't
any simple tools for converting to Docbook that are currently
maintained, so this will be more of a manual process.

This all means that we really need to get the rewrite wrapped up with
in the next week or so if we want to have any hope of getting
editorial review and the conversion to Docbook done by September 20th.
We really need your help!

Thanks everyone, please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com