Xubuntu Website Sprint on Saturday November 19th at 22:00 UTC

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun Nov 27 15:32:05 UTC 2011

On 11/23/2011 07:23 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> Actions:
>   * beardygnome to review and rewrite /about page, pleia2 will proof
>   * knome to check in theme changes (done and submitted to IS for installation!)

These are also pushed to production now.

>   * pleia2 to schedule next next sprint and identify content for review
>
> As for the next sprint, I'm proposing Saturday, December 3rd at 17:00 UTC

I'm not yet sure if I can attend at that time - I might very well have
guests coming in. I will get back to this later, but if the time is okay
for the rest, I'm fine with it too.

I will have time at latest on Sunday noon to fix any found issues with
the theme or plugin.

Pasi

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project       » http://shimmerproject.org/