Xubuntu Website Sprint on Saturday November 19th at 22:00 UTC

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 23 05:23:36 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> This weekend, on Saturday, November 19th, at 22:00 UTC the Xubuntu
> website team will be hosting a Website Sprint in #xubuntu-devel on
> irc.freenode.net

First off, thanks to knome, GridCube, bkerensa, beardygnome, SiDi and
olbi for attending and contributing!

Here's what we covered in the 2 hours of our sprint on Saturday:

Fixed links on front page pointing to old staging site
Moved top ten FAQ page from wiki to site
Created "Articles" category for non-news items
Identified some theme issues
Added screenshots to slideshow
Discussed format of /getxubuntu page
Discussed proposal for screenshots page
Edit /help page to add link to FAQ and AskUbuntu.com

Actions:
 * beardygnome to review and rewrite /about page, pleia2 will proof
 * knome to check in theme changes (done and submitted to IS for installation!)
 * pleia2 to schedule next next sprint and identify content for review

As for the next sprint, I'm proposing Saturday, December 3rd at 17:00 UTC

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com