Xubuntu Website Sprint on Saturday November 19th at 22:00 UTC

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 16 00:36:41 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

This weekend, on Saturday, November 19th, at 22:00 UTC the Xubuntu
website team will be hosting a Website Sprint in #xubuntu-devel on
irc.freenode.net

The current site runs on Drupal and we will be moving to a
WordPress-based site soon. This sprint is intended to be a full,
community-involved, review of the current site content before we move
and to work through any issues we may have with the staging site
running on WordPress before we go live.

So, during this sprint we will:

 - Review todo list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Website
 - Submit bugs regarding content to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/xubuntu-website
 - Discuss and review new WordPress theme and pages staged at
http://wp.xubuntu.org

Unable to attend? We'll be updating
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Website/Sprint throughout the week to
provide a full list of tasks we wish to get to during this sprint so
even if you're not available during the IRC-based sprint itself we
invite you to review that page to see what tasks we have available and
outstanding.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com