Thoughts on bringing devs in

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:11:23 UTC 2007

On 29/06/07, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/29/07, Jesus Gamio <jgamio at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Freddy I tried to be the meeting the 27 but I arrived late.
> >
> > Did you have the meeting ?
>

> Hi Jesus,
>
> Yes, we did.  The main meeting page is at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings .  That page links to the meeting
> archives, which would include past meeting agendas, minutes, and logs.  I
> haven't put up the minutes or logs from the last meeting yet, though.
>
> If you want to review the log before I copy it over, it is at: http://people.ubuntu.com/~fabbione/irclogs/ubuntu-meeting-2007-06-27.html
>
> <http://people.ubuntu.com/%7Efabbione/irclogs/ubuntu-meeting-2007-06-27.html>
>
> The meeting starts in about the middle of the page.  You can find it by
> searching for the word "xubunteros."  :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim
>
> P.S.  If you'd like to upload the meeting logs and agenda to the Xubuntu
> Meeting Archives yourself, feel free to do so.  Thanks.

I just read them over, and I saw this:

i'll set up a basic list of topics to be included, and will let each of you
know when it's ready.  from there, we can just assign our names to topics.

Could you also let me know? There's loads of stuff on my todo-list but I
really hope to be doing some more for Xubuntu too, so...

--
Vincent