Thoughts on bringing devs in

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 18:08:29 UTC 2007

On 6/29/07, Jesus Gamio <jgamio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Freddy I tried to be the meeting the 27 but I arrived late.
>
> Did you have the meeting ?

Hi Jesus,

Yes, we did.  The main meeting page is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings .  That page links to the meeting
archives, which would include past meeting agendas, minutes, and logs.  I
haven't put up the minutes or logs from the last meeting yet, though.

If you want to review the log before I copy it over, it is at:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~fabbione/irclogs/ubuntu-meeting-2007-06-27.html

The meeting starts in about the middle of the page.  You can find it by
searching for the word "xubunteros."  :)

Regards,

Jim

P.S.  If you'd like to upload the meeting logs and agenda to the Xubuntu
Meeting Archives yourself, feel free to do so.  Thanks.
jwcampbell at gmail.com