Artwork update

Hexzenn hexzenn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:44:24 UTC 2007

On 7/15/07, jmak <jozmak at gmail.com> wrote:

> This means that we don't have to worry about murrina packaging
> anymore; however, I think that we have to modify the color of the
> default murrina theme because it is too warm, too beige, and it
> doesn't go that well with the blue background. Gray is the  best for
> this purpose because it is a neutral color and harmonizes with  every
> color. I guess that's why apple themes are gray; once you have it you
> don't have to worry about color dissonance. And elegant too.
>
> jmak

I took the Xubuntu-Murrina theme from Xfce-Look and made a few
modifications:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5461/xubuntumurrina01qo5.png

I tried to use a subdued wallpaper. Icons are still Tango (as they're my
favorite).

It's got a bit of that beige tint to it, but that could be easily changed to
straight monochrome.

Let me know what you guys think.

Hexzenn