Have tested Zenwalk and I think we sould realy consider to join forces with the graphical stuff!

Oblio apa.chioara at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:56:26 UTC 2007

Hi Jmak.

You're probably right, but as far as I know Tango stands more for an icon
naming convention, that for that set of icons - those are only placeholder,
and other sets of icons following Tango naming conventions should be
developed eventually.

The problem is - who is willing to take up the great task of choosing
appropriately
licensed, or of creating himself a set of icons, and then matching them to
the
spec?

> The other thing is that we use the most boring generic icon-set
> amongst all the distros. Dream Linux uses fancy mac style ones. I am
> arguing against this tango stuff for some time. Just using a nice icon
> set would liven up significantly the desktop and this wouldn't cost
> much investment.

> Jmak

Regards,
Oblio