lastest update lost icons

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:15:11 UTC 2006

>  Too bad there isn't an "all users" desktop folder. Otherwise you could
> consider putting the following icon there:

That would mean having that icon there by default which was precisely
what I tried to avoid :)

Anyway edgy is frozen no more changes will be done.

I hope that having an up-to-date site will help spread the word before
future releases and make people try out betas and development versions
so bugs don't start flowing in only after release when nothing can be
done about them until the next release cycle.

Jani