Bugs and doubts

Álvaro Justen [Turicas] alvarojusten at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:41:24 UTC 2006

Hello,
I installed Breezy-server + xubuntu-desktop and have some doubts:
1- Why Postfix is included in xubuntu-desktop?
2- Why some GNOME libs are included in xubuntu-desktop? Witch programs
use these libs?
3- Can I put icons on my desktop? How?
4- I want to install xubuntu in some PCs that haven't Internet access.
Exist an xubuntu ISO? If don't, why can I install it?
5- My sound isn't working :-( What can I do to solve this?
6- When installation finished i received a local mail with an error, I
think that it's a bug in xubuntu:
alvaro at xubuntu:/var/mail$ ls
alvaro
alvaro at xubuntu:/var/mail$ cat alvaro