Goodies packages

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:40:57 UTC 2006

On 2/27/06, Gauvain Pocentek <gauvainpocentek at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I've uploaded some packages at
> http://gauvain.tuxfamily.org/ubuntu/inprogress/xfce-goodies/, not on
> REVU for the moment.

that's ok.

Weather doesn't work on my box. It crashes when I configure it. And I
> can't even configure clipman...

That's the reason I did not upload  soem plugins. If they don;t work
there's  no
reason packaging them. We will wait till upstream goody  developers fix
them.

I've changed several things in the packages, I'm not so sure that's a
> good idea if they are considered as "bug fixes". I need Ubuntu devs
> opinion about this, and I'll correct the packages if needed.

If the fixes make the packages better no problem.
Let me know which of the packages you think are worth uploading (i.e they
are based on current dapper packages, build in pbuilder, install ok and
work)
and I'll look at them

thanks
Jani