Goodies packages

Gauvain Pocentek gauvainpocentek at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 27 21:59:27 UTC 2006

I've uploaded some packages at
http://gauvain.tuxfamily.org/ubuntu/inprogress/xfce-goodies/, not on
REVU for the moment.
Weather doesn't work on my box. It crashes when I configure it. And I
can't even configure clipman...

I've changed several things in the packages, I'm not so sure that's a
good idea if they are considered as "bug fixes". I need Ubuntu devs
opinion about this, and I'll correct the packages if needed.

Gauvain