Goodies packages

Gauvain Pocentek gauvainpocentek at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 28 10:08:43 UTC 2006

Jani Monoses wrote:

>     Weather doesn't work on my box. It crashes when I configure it. And I
>     can't even configure clipman...
>

> That's the reason I did not upload  soem plugins. If they don;t work
> there's  no
> reason packaging them. We will wait till upstream goody  developers
> fix them.
That sounds logical.

>     I've changed several things in the packages, I'm not so sure that's a
>     good idea if they are considered as "bug fixes". I need Ubuntu devs
>     opinion about this, and I'll correct the packages if needed.
>

> If the fixes make the packages better no problem.
> Let me know which of the packages you think are worth uploading (i.e they
> are based on current dapper packages, build in pbuilder, install ok
> and work)
> and I'll look at them
The 4 packages I've uploaded on the link mentioned in my previous mail
are ready to be reviewed. They all build in pbuilder, lintian is happy
with them (except for nmu, which doesn't concern Ubuntu), and they
install and work correctly.

I'll work on the other goodies this evening or tomorrow.

Gauvain