ivman, one last time (I promise) and a question

David Cahill cahilld at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 12 22:00:57 UTC 2005

Just one small point about ivman. I'm sure many people know this, but I
just wanted to make the point. :)

Its main feature in my view is the automounting. Starting up an
associated app like rox is what requires configuration, and it is
something that I personally would turn off right away.

And it will do automounting out-of-the-box.

On another subject, Jani, I got the impression from an email earlier
that once Ubuntu final goes out on 13/10 no more dev will be done on
xubuntu (in Breezy at least). True? Makes sense but it never really
occurred to me there was such a tight deadline :(