Display Manager and possible bugs

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:29:48 UTC 2005

Thanks for all the observations, you should raise them in malone and assign
them to user jani in lauchpad.
If that's not possible just leave them and they will get reassigned with
someone with more privileges.

Regarding the display manager I am open to suggestions: how do others use
xfce?I just startx from the console, but
that's not acceptable for users. AFAIK xdm does not work in breezy right
now.
I saw the ubuntulite people tried various autolog methods but I am not sure
which they chose after all.

Regarding menu editor I'll need to look at it, I just edited the panel so
far, which is ok since it is in home.

Jani