Anti Virus

Tomasz Witko twitko at rogers.com
Sat Oct 1 19:38:27 UTC 2005

 Not shure if this has been brought up before but I
found  the latest version of Clam in Gnome to be a
total ram hog, nother personal against if but found my
Gnome set up ran a lot better without it. I was having
problems playing games so I went through system
monitor and found that clam was using quit a bit of
ram after uninstalling it I was shocked I have 256megs
ram and found that it whent from about 80% usage to
about 50%.

 This may posibly require a gui light firewall for
Xubuntu. Does anyone else have a comment on this?