User Survey

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun Sep 3 01:36:30 BST 2006

also sprach Scott James Remnant <scott at netsplit.com> [2006.09.02.1941 +0200]:
> If we take Ubuntu out of the equation and just consider upstart to
> be an upstream project, would it be any more difficult to get into
> Debian?

We could try, and if that fails, how about you and I team up to
develop it in Debian; that will certainly be easier than the other
way around, IMHO.

> Is there a better model of development you can suggest that would
> it make it easier for it to be packaged in Debian?

See above. Other than that, sure, I have my opinions, but so do you.
This seems like a difficult problem, but my solution is the above.
I am open to anything else.

Nevertheless, the more important thing is to make sure the bug gets
fixed. We'll talk other stuff when that's been decided. :)

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

a bachelor is a man who never made the same mistake once.