[uds-announce] Automated Testing Awesomeness

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 08:37:13 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

On 28.10.2012 18:17, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> We mentioned competition, right? Find all the details on
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TestCaseCompetition - you have time until
> Thursday 12:00 Copenhagen local time. If you're unprepared, come to the
> "Ubuntu Testing Extravaganza" where we demo and show how it all works.

thanks a lot to everybody who turned up yesterday, a rough count showed
around 150 people which was absolutely great.

The test case competition is up and running now and you have around 27
hours from how to get your submissions on. Find more information here:

   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TestCaseCompetition

If you have any questions please reply to me personally (not the list
:-) - it has enough traffic already).

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to