[uds-announce] Automated Testing Awesomeness

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 28 17:20:43 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

On 28.10.2012 18:17, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Also will we have the big "Ubuntu Testing Extravaganza" on Tuesday
> 19:00, Auditorium 10+11, where we will have demos about automated
> testing, a hackfest, a competition and many lightning talks all around
> Automated testing. Also we will have pizza and beer, so make sure drop by.
>
> We mentioned competition, right? Find all the details on
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TestCaseCompetition - you have time until
> Thursday 12:00 Copenhagen local time. If you're unprepared, come to the
> "Ubuntu Testing Extravaganza" where we demo and show how it all works.

if you want to be part of the competition and the hackfest: please read
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TestCaseCompetition because it not only has
specific instructions, but also notes on how to get your system
prepared, etc.

We're looking forward to see you there!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to