[uds-announce] Local advice for dinner

Claire Newman claire.newman at canonical.com
Wed Oct 31 08:29:39 UTC 2012

Hi Jeff,

this site has some recommendations
http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/eat-and-drink/inexpensive-restaurants

I have a tried a couple and easily eaten within the per diem. From Bella
Center take the Metro towards Velose and get off at the 5th Stop called
Kongens Nyrtov.  From there is is easy to walk to many restaurants.
There are shops but not open in the evening. For evening shopping there
is a shopping centre one stop from Bella Center called Fields
http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/shopping/department-stores-and-shopping-centres
but you would need to check which direction.  You can also walk there too.

Cheers,
Claire

--
Ubuntu - Linux for human beings | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com