[uds-announce] Have hundreds of USB flash - that don't work on Ubuntu

Benjamin Bach benjaoming at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:45:39 UTC 2012

Thanks! Great idea with usb_modeswitch. It's just that the device never
shows up in lsusb - it just keeps resetting.

So I can't get the Vendor ID and Product ID necessary to try a
modeswitch... but it would be really cool if it was a simple usb_modeswitch
configuration that could do the trick!

If anyone feels like the challenge, I'll stop by with a copy of the flash
drive tomorrow :) Just send me a message about where you are :)

- Ben