[uds-announce] Automated Testing Awesomeness

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 28 17:17:44 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

at UDS we have a great bunch of activities planned for Automated
Testing. We do invite you to all of them and hope to see you there.

We will have three different kinds of workshops around automated testing:

 - UTAH School (learn all about it!)
	Tue, Wed  10:00 to 12:00, room B3-M4
 - UTAH Lab (run your own tests!)
	Tue (B3-M7), Wed (B3-M5) 10:00 to 12:00
 - Autopilot Training
	Wednesday, 9:00-10:00 B3-M6

Also will we have the big "Ubuntu Testing Extravaganza" on Tuesday
19:00, Auditorium 10+11, where we will have demos about automated
testing, a hackfest, a competition and many lightning talks all around
Automated testing. Also we will have pizza and beer, so make sure drop by.

We mentioned competition, right? Find all the details on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TestCaseCompetition - you have time until
Thursday 12:00 Copenhagen local time. If you're unprepared, come to the
"Ubuntu Testing Extravaganza" where we demo and show how it all works.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to