[uds-announce] Question about Nexus 7 installation

"Anders Jenbo [Føniks A/S]" anders at fcomputer.dk
Thu Oct 25 09:16:35 UTC 2012

I work for a retailer i Copenhagen, if any one would be interested i can
try and bring some 16GB to UDS if you would like to get one there.
Unfortunatly We do already have a lot of pre-orders so i can't guaranty
that we will have any in stock in time for UDS, I will try and save some
if possible.

-Anders