[uds-announce] Renting Bikes

Benjamin Bach benjaoming at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:43:28 UTC 2012

Hi there!

You can rent bikes for 20 kr in the city center... and it's self service!
But they are not allowed all the way to the Bella Center.

Here's a map of where they can go (which is basically the city center):
http://www.bycyklen.dk/dansk/bycyklensomrde.aspx

For renting, I suggest the socio-economic shop Baisikeli who let their
profits go African bike projects... they also have fair prices.

http://www.baisikeli.dk/copenhagen/baisikeli-rental

all the best,
Ben

p.s. if someone needs to couch surf and don't mind humble surroundings
(i.e. a student's dorm), feel free to write or find be on CS, "benjaoming".
I might not be attending the summit, but I'd like to chip in with a matres.