[uds-announce] Renting Bikes

Keld Simonsen keld at keldix.com
Wed Oct 24 21:34:36 UTC 2012

Hi

I am a local resident i Copenhagen.

You are not allowed to use the free bikes for a ride to Bella center.
The city bikes are only for transport downtown.
Anyway, a bike is very convenient for travelling in copenhagen, also
from downtown to Bella Center there is about 6 km, an easy ride.
Or you can take the metro, there is a metro station just at the Bella Center
(The station is called Bella center).

See below also.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 04:06:35PM +0100, Pete Woods wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Unfortunately the bike rental places are all in the city centre - I
> certainly can't find any at the Airport. I'm just going to walk to the
> hotel, myself. It's only 5.2 km.
>
>    - I'm looking at renting a bike from here
> <http://cph-bike-rental.dk/> myself.
>    The free ones are supposed to be pretty beaten up.
>    - The information website for the free bikes is
> here<http://www.bycyklen.dk/english/thenobleartofcitybiking.aspx>,
>    there is a map<http://www.bycyklen.dk/media/12f03b77-7a0f-4114-a4b5-b3fa55d91f11-Bycykelzonen%20i%20K%C3%B8benhavn%202011.pdf>
> of
>    the bike locations. They require a 20DKK deposit to use. Note that they
>    aren't allowed to be taken far from the city centre.
>
> I'm also planning on taking a photo of myself at the police headquarters
> where Sara Lund works! [?]

yes, she does. There is a new series, Forbrydelsen III, showing Sundays .
I like it.